"If a cluttered desk signs a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?"

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Posting 1, 2, 3

Ok, so I downloaded and I plan on purchasing MarsEdit for the Mac which is blog software. So I am committing to blogging. (Two gerunds?)

Why am I drawing a blank? Gee, Papa Hemingway and I have something in common.

adorable kitty with couple 1.png

I just love this photo. The kitty looks like he wants to jump up but he's too short!


How to Organize Kitties.jpg


"How to Organize Kitties"


I am on an organization kick.


Don't get me wrong. I love my stuff. I have some of the coolest stuff. But I want to be in charge for once.


Aw Sweet Lil Oscar.jpg

Remind me to tell you about Little Oscar Kitty.

And fear not, this blog will not just be about kitties. I love most critters.

But Oscar is one memorable kitty.

I am just going through my "stuff" looking for cool photos. I have lots of cool kitty photos apparently.

Kitty kissing owl smaller.jpg

This is my boy! He gives the best massages and has the softest, most luxurious fur. His favorite hobby is chowing down.

The apples don't fall far from the trees!


Altered Boots!!!.jpg


If you have some really tough looking boots you cannot bear to part with- voila! Here is my excuse. I have a pair of boots that look almost just like those. To be "altered"... ;o)




No comments:

Post a Comment